- JUST BLOOMED TODAY
- THE ADVENTURES OF TEXTFROMDOG
- TWEET TREATS
- DID YOU KNOW...?
- GARDEN UPDATE
- GARDEN GIGGLE
- GARDEN GOODIES~SHARE OUR GARDEN RECIPE #0054 OLYMPIC RING COOKIES
- WHAT IN THE WORLD? OVER THE FENCE
Been getting flash flood warnings all day. The day started out without a cloud in the sky and now the day is overcast and the clouds are here. Maybe we will get some rain after all.
- I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.
- Why not modern Latin: VENI, VEDI, VISA - I came, I saw, I shopped.
- If I won the lottery, I wouldn't be one of those people who immediately quit their jobs. I'd make my boss's life a living hell for a week or two first.
- Why are there 5 syllables in the word "monosyllabic"?
- Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
- Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees make fun of it?
1703 Daniel Defoe, author of Robinson Crusoe, is put in the pillory
1875 Former President Andrew Johnson dies of a stroke
1948 Idyllwild Field at NY International Airport is dedicated
1964 Ranger 7 sends photographs of the moom
1975 Jimmy Hoffa disappears
1980 A seven week strike by major baseball players ended
1990 Nolan Ryan wins 300th game
2012 Five Time Medal Winner California native Kim Rhode wins gold medal in Olympics skeet shooting