Thursday, February 16, 2012

Garden of the Heart

Within the garden of my heart, flowers of friendship grow. i reserved some space apart for those special ones i know. 


Some blossoms for remembrance, forget-me-nots so blue, happy pansy faces, record my thoughts of you.


Flowers there will always bloom, no matter what the weather, their fragrance a lovely memory of time we spent together
 
TODAY'S SEEDS OF WISDOM
  • This Year's Experiment
  • Snow Views
THIS YEAR'S EXPERIMENT


I am sharing with you one of this year's experiments (there are always a few each year...some work, others don't). I have been fighting with the squirrels over my veggies and nothing works. So this year I am trying to make a herb planter with veggies indoors. I'll keep you posted on whether this was successful or not. 
 
SNOW VIEWS

Where we are located we are surrounded almost 360 degrees by mountains. There are low hills as well as mountain ranges. The low hills are called the Marianas, and maybe once a year we get to see them dusted with snow.This was one of those times.

No comments: