Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas is coming

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.
Mary Elizabeth Frye, 1932



TODAY'S SEEDS OF WISDOM


  • JUST BLOOMED TODAY  
  • AWKWARD VISIT WITH SANTA PHOTO OF THE DAY
  • HIDEOUS CHRISTMAS SWEATER PHOTO OF THE DAY
  • HOLIDAY PHOTO OF THE DAY
  • TWEET TREATS
  • DID YOU KNOW...?
  • DOG CONFESSIONS
  • BIZARRE CHRISTMAS CARDS
  • LETTERS TO SANTA
  • PHOTOBOMBING
  • GARDEN UPDATE
  • FAUNA
  • GARDEN GIGGLE
  • WHAT IN THE WORLD?  
  • FEEDBACK
JUST BLOOMED TODAY 


AWKWARD VISIT WITH SANTA PHOTO OF THE DAY 


HIDEOUS CHRISTMAS SWEATER PHOTO OF THE DAY

HOLIDAY ANIMAL PHOTO OF THE DAY

TWEET TREATS
bringing you the quirky, funniest and most interesting tweets from Twitter that we came across.  
 I have a look that screams: I HAD TOO MUCH DAIRY AS A TEEN! @karentozzi
  

DID YOU KNOW...?
Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since 1850.
DOG CONFESSIONS
I ate the Baby Jesus and chewed off Joseph's foot while Mommy was in the shower

BIZARRE CHRISTMAS CARDS

LETTERS TO SANTA

Can I also have a picture of your new stealth sled that I heard about from the internet?
- Matt, 11, San Marcos, Texas.

I love you. What are you doing today? I guess your making toys today.
- Olivia, 5, Claremont, California.

 Santa I am adopted and my hope is for all kids like me find a family to love them and give them a home as I have been given. I love my new family very much.
- Katie, 6, Ebenhausen, Germany.
GARDEN UPDATE
Didn't get too hot today and we find that it starts to get cold about 3:30pm so we start a fire early and the room gets toasty and warm. Dogs sigh happily and cuddle right down.
PHOTOBOMBING

   
GARDEN GIGGLE


FAUNA


WHAT IN THE WORLD?  
On today in American history, people in gardens everywhere were talking about:

1872 Buffalo Bill Cody makes his first stage appearance
1936 Edward VIII abdicates
1941 Germany declares war on the United States
1946 UNICEF founded
1964 Sam Cooke dies under mysterious circumstances
1994 Yeltsin orders troops in Chechnya
2008 Billionaire conman Bernie Madoff arrested
2012 Mexican singer Rivera dies with 6 others in a place crash



FEEDBACK
As always, we would love to hear from you! Please share here; Or find us on Facebook Or Pin us!Follow Me on Pinterest 
Tweet   Delicious

No comments: