Thursday, November 29, 2012

Reindeer

"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph." Shirley Temple
 



TODAY'S SEEDS OF WISDOM


  • JUST BLOOMED TODAY  
  • AWKWARD VISIT WITH SANTA PHOTO OF THE DAY
  • HIDEOUS CHRISTMAS SWEATER PHOTO OF THE DAY
  • HOLIDAY PHOTO OF THE DAY
  • TWEET TREATS
  • DID YOU KNOW...?
  • DOG CONFESSIONS
  • BIZARRE CHRISTMAS CARDS
  • LETTERS TO SANTA
  • PHOTOBOMBING
  • GARDEN UPDATE
  • FAUNA
  • GARDEN GIGGLE
  • WHAT IN THE WORLD?  
  • FEEDBACK
JUST BLOOMED TODAY 


AWKWARD VISIT WITH SANTA PHOTO OF THE DAY 

HIDEOUS CHRISTMAS SWEATER PHOTO OF THE DAY

HOLIDAY ANIMAL PHOTO OF THE DAY

TWEET TREATS
bringing you the quirky, funniest and most interesting tweets from Twitter that we came across.  
Let's get questionable!     @karentozzi

DID YOU KNOW...?
New Zealand is free of heartworm disease and rabies.
DOG CONFESSIONS

BIZARRE CHRISTMAS CARDS

LETTERS TO SANTA
Dear Santa, I haven't been that good but at least I told the truth.I will try to be better the rest of my life.
- Catherine, 8, Chicago, Illinois.

I wish you came today!
- Hye-ji Lee, 9, Amman, Jordan.

I really really want my Mom and Dad to get back together. That would make me so happy. I wish for it more than any toy you could bring me. I know its not something you can do though. :(
- Chase, 12, Fountain Valley, California.

last year my mom left DOG FOOD for the reindeer. This year i'm cooking for them.
- Kayla, 9, Colstrip, Montana.

I have tried to be good Santa, but boys will be boys. You must know that cuz you are a boy.
- Henry, 8, Manchester, United Kingdom.

Would you like to go on a diet? call bally total fitness today for only 10 cookies and $19.95!
- Mandy, 11, Highlands Ranch, Colorado.

 Hi Santa, we enjoying having your magical elf staying with us, only Mom & Dad can see him. I am really trying to be good but it's hard sometimes with two brothers.
- Biancha, 8, Calgary, Alberta.

Does coca-cola bear live next door?
- Hyun-Jeong, 13, Seoul, South Korea.

Sorry I've been sending you all these emails. I bet you and your elves can't get anything done.
- Josh, 9, Omaha, Nebraska.

I hope your raindeer are nice and cool and warm. Melanie age 6
GARDEN UPDATE
Had the fireplace roaring at 2pm today and it cozied everything right up! Blustery and dampish, not any rain but dark, dark clouds and cold, cold wind.

PHOTOBOMBING
   
GARDEN GIGGLE

What would a reindeer do if it lost its tail?
She'd go to a "re-tail" shop for a new one!

Why is Prancer always wet?
Because he's a "rain"-deer!

Which reindeer has the cleanest antlers?
Comet!

Which of Santa's reindeer has bad manners?
"Rude"-olph!

What do you call a reindeer wearing ear muffs?
Anything you want because he can't hear you!

What do reindeer always say before telling you a joke?
This one will "sleigh" you!

How does Rudolph know when Christmas is coming?
He looks at his calen-"deer"!

Where do the reindeer like to stop for lunch?
"Deery" Queen!

What do you give a reindeer with an upset tummy?
"Elk"-a-seltzer!

How do you get into Donner's house?
You ring the "deer"-bell!

What's red and white and gives presents to gazelles?
Santelope!

How many reindeer does it take to change a light bulb?
Eight! One to screw in the light bulb and seven to hold Rudolph down!

Did Rudolph go to a regular school?
No, he was "elf"-taught!

Why do reindeer wear fur coats?
Because they look silly in snowsuits!

FAUNA

WHAT IN THE WORLD?  
On today in American history, people in gardens everywhere were talking about:
1886 Folies Bergere stage first revue
1939 USSR attacks Finland 
1974 Scientists in Ethopia find the remains of a 3million year old skeleton; Elton John's Greatest Hits hit #1
1993 Bill Clinton signs the Brady Bill into law, requiring a waiting period to purchase guns
1994 The Achille Laro sinks near Somalia
2004 Jeopardy! contestant's record winning streak ends
2012 Two winners for a record $588 million dollar jackpot



FEEDBACK
As always, we would love to hear from you! Please share here; Or find us on Facebook Or Pin us!Follow Me on Pinterest 
Tweet   Delicious

No comments: