- JUST BLOOMED TODAY
- AWKWARD PHOTO OF THE DAY
- TWEET TREATS
- DID YOU KNOW...?
- GARDEN UPDATE
- GARDEN GIGGLE~EXCUUUUSE ME?
- GARDEN GOODIES~SHARE OUR GARDEN RECIPE #0083 CHEESE KISSES
- WHAT IN THE WORLD?
They have been promising that it was going to cool down...okay, we are ready for it! Although it is only a few degrees, it IS afternoon and only 86F, so we will take it!
- Please excuse Susie, she has been sick and under the doctor.
- Please excuse Barry for being. It was his father's fault.
- Cedric will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
- My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
- Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
- Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.
- Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
- Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
- John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
- Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
- Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
- Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
- Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.
- Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
- I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don't know what size she wear.
- Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
- Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
- My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.
- Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.
- Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
- Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.
- Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.
- Please excuse Bob from school from Sep. 1 - Nov. 1, he had to attend a religious sacrificial giving ceremony on Indian grounds
- Please excuse my son from school yesterday, he has gangrene and cock itch.
- Please excuse Jackie for not having her homework she was a little under the weatherman, and there was a big flurry in Central America.
- I didn't come to school yesterday because I was feeling like I was going to be sick, but thankfully I wasn't!
- Please excuse my daughter for being late. Her broom won't start so I had to send it back to Salem for repairs!
- I'm sorry but my baby sitter flushed my homework down the toilet.
- I'm sorry Tyler can't go to school today because his hormones are raging.
- I'm sorry I can't come to school today because I have toemonia!
- My son Michael won't be in school today, he caught his thing in his zipper this morning while dressing and is in lot of pain!
- Please Excuse Eric from school on May 5th thru May 19th, he was waiting in line for the new Star Wars film, you will be happy to know he got tickets for next September, when he will be missing another week of school while he waits for the perfect seat.
- Please excuse Casey from school. It was Take Your Daughter to work day. I don't have a job, so I made her stay home and do housework.
- Please excuse my daughter from school yesterday and P.E. forever. She had a very bad asthma attach running in P.E. because the coach made her run too much. Please excuse her from P.E. even though the doctor says she needs it.
- Al was not in school yesterday because he was didn't feel like going.
- Please excuse Ryan's absents he has smoked too much weed over the last few days and is extremely tired.
- My youngest daughter couldn't turn in her homework because her younger step-brother had stolen it, filled it in and turned it in to his teacher to prove how smart he was.
- My daughter couldn't turn in her homework because her dad had used it to start a fire in the wood stove.
- Actually received at a high school attendance office: "Johnny was late today because of a shallow gene pool."
- Please excuse Ricky from school yesterday. He had spilled gasoline on his stomach and was afraid he would explode.
(6) dried apricots, or dried figs, each cut into quarters
Line a plate or small tray with wax paper. Place nuts in a shallow dish. Scoop a heaping 1/2 teaspoon of cheese and press a piece of dried apricot (or fig) into the center. Wrap the cheese around the dried fruit to form a ball. Roll the ball in the chopped nuts to create a crust; set on the plate or tray. Repeat with remaining cheese, dried fruit and nuts.
1793 The Capitol cornerstone is laid
1927 The Columbia Broadcast System made its debut (CBS). The group of network and radio stations would later expand to TV
1960 Fidel Castro arrives in New York City as the head of the Cuban delegation to the United Nations.
1961 Bobby Vee earns a #1 hit with "Take Good Care Of My Baby"
1975 Patty Hearst captured
1996 Baseball Roger Clemons matches his own record by striking out 20
2012 A female giant panda at the Smithsonian's National Zoo is a mother for the second time, giving birth to a cub. The birth late Sunday by Mei Xiang was a surprise after years of failed pregnancies.