- JUST BLOOMED TODAY
- THE ADVENTURES OF TEXTFROMDOG
- TWEET TREATS
- DID YOU KNOW...?
- GARDEN UPDATE
- TRASH TO TREASURE~RECYCLED TIRE ART
- GARDEN GIGGLE
- GARDEN GOODIES~SHARE OUR GARDEN RECIPE #0046 TEN MINUTE PINEAPPLE-GINGER SHRIMP COCKTAIL
- WHAT IN THE WORLD? OVER THE FENCE
Much cooler today with a wind all day. Yesterday they were still sending us extreme weather alerts for thunderstorms. It's afternoon here and only 84F.
Been picking tomatoes every day and enjoying eating them even more! They are simply fabulous just straight from the garden, red and firm and tasting of sunshine!
TRASH TO TREASURE~RECYCLED TIRE ART
Of course, you know recycled art is near and dear to my heart! So today I am sharing with you some amazing recycled tire art. Hopefully it will stimulate your creative juices on what to do with those old tires!
- Looking for a date to my nephew's funeral. Then to McDonald's after. My treat.
- I have an 80$ limit on my Paypal card...wanna go get something pierced?
- I ask everyone this just to see what kind of person they r. If you had gills, would you spend more time in the water or on land?
- hi, i'm gary. I own 2 very successful cranberry bogs. wanna chat?
- I've only done weed a few times, no other stuff except one time I snorted a bee...don't judge
- ain't got a nose so you don't have to shower (much)
- I will shave you
- I have a good job at Rite Aid. I kin take care of u
- I should tell you I've been to prison; but I did work out there though
- I like to picnic but not where cats are buried
- what's your favorite toe?
9 fresh pineapple spears
1/4 cup apricot fruit jam
1 tbsp. finely chopped onion
1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1/2 lb. medium cooked shrimp (about 32)
1 medium red or green bell pepper, cored and cut into 12 strips
Chop 3 pineapple spears into bite-size pieces; combine with preserves, onion, ginger and black pepper in medium bowl.
Arrange shrimp, bell pepper strips and remaining pineapple spears on 6 plates or in 6 cocktail glasses. Top with pineapple mixture.
64 2/3 of Rome burns. Emperor Nero rebuilds and is dethroned 4 years later
1792 Naval Hero John Paul Jones dies in Paris
1925 Hitler published Mein Kampf
1940 FDR nominated for an unprecedented third term
1960 15 year old Brenda Lee earns a #1 hit with "I'm Sorry"
1969 Shortly after leaving a party on Chappaquiddick Island, Senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy of Massachusetts drives an Oldsmobile off a wooden bridge into a tide swept pond. Kennedy escaped the submerged car but his passenger, 28 year old Mary Jo Kopechne did not. The Senator did not report the fatal car accident for 10 days.
2012 U.S gripped by drought- Midwestern states hit the hardest