Voice of Thunder,
Speak from the dark of clouds;
Speak from the green of plants;
So may the earth be beautiful.
Ancient American Indian Blessing
- JUST BLOOMED TODAY
- GARDEN UPDATE
- GARDEN GIGGLE
Pretty day today with a promise of being really hot in the next few days. Super good start for Bindi! It's a lovely balmy 75 outside, wish the weather could stay this nice, but living in the desert has taught me that mild weather just doesn't happen for long up here. Hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you are as well!
- There are more than 5 McDonald's bags currently on the floorboard of your car
- Momma taught you how to flip a cigarette
- There is a wasp nest in your living room
- The Home Shopping Channel operator recognizes your voice
- You give your Dad a gallon of Pepto-Bismol for his birthday
- You have ever been kicked out of the zoo for heckling monkeys
- The dogcatcher calls for a backup unit when he visits your home
- Your wife has ever said,"Come move this transmission so I can take a bath!"
- The flood history of the area can be seen on your living room walls.
- There is a gun rack on your bicycle
- Your wedding was held in the delivery room.
- Your soap on a rope doubles as an air freshener
- Your wife's hairdo attracts bees
- Your baby's first words were "Attention K-Mart shoppers."
- The antenna on your truck is a danger to low flying airplanes
- Your primary source of income is the pawn shop
- You ever financed a tattoo
- You refer to the time you won a free case of oil as the "day my ship came in"
- You ever raked leaves in your kitchen
- Your brother-in-law is your uncle
- Your entire family ever sat around waiting for a call from the governor to spare a loved one
- You can't tell what color your car is because of the dirt
|"Luke, I am your dog"|