- JUST BLOOMED TODAY
- GARDEN UPDATE
- HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
- PLANNING YOUR DREAM GARDEN
- GARDEN GIGGLE
- GARDEN GAMES
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
May the Lord keep you in His hand and never close His fist too tight
May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you and heaven accept you.
May the sound of happy music and the lilt of Irish laughter, fill your heart with gladness that stays forever after.
- Blaming your gas on me..NOT FUNNY, NOT FUNNY AT ALL!
- Yelling at me for barking...I'M A DOG, YOU IDIOT!
- Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
- Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose...stop it!
- Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
- The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
- Taking me to the vet for the 'big snip', then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back.
- Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
- How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.
- Dog sweaters...have you noticed the FUR?
Yesterday's answer:Can you see I love you?