Sunday, December 23, 2012

Doggie Holiday Treats



The funniest face

looked out at me
From a silver ball
On the Christmas Tree!

At first I thought
It was Santa's elf, 
But I looked again and
It was just myself!




TODAY'S SEEDS OF WISDOM


  •  AWKWARD VISIT WITH SANTA PHOTO OF THE DAY
  • HIDEOUS CHRISTMAS SWEATER PHOTO OF THE DAY
  • DOG CONFESSIONS
  • BIZARRE CHRISTMAS CARDS
  • LETTERS TO SANTA
  • PHOTOBOMBING
  • GARDEN UPDATE
  • THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS~DAY 11
  • FAUNA
  • GARDEN GIGGLE
  • GARDEN GOODIES~SHARE OUR GARDEN RECIPE #0122 DOGGIE HOLIDAY TREATS 
  • WHAT IN THE WORLD?  
  • FEEDBACK

AWKWARD VISIT WITH SANTA PHOTO OF THE DAY 

HIDEOUS CHRISTMAS SWEATER PHOTO OF THE DAY
DOG CONFESSIONS

BIZARRE CHRISTMAS CARDS

LETTERS TO SANTA
I love christmas, I am sometimes naughty but i make it up to my mummy with lots of kisses when I am good. I am very good most of the time. Please send my mummy something nice. lots of hugs and kisses from Jordan.
- Jordan, 4, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom.

Thank you for setting up E mail caus I really hate writing letters caus my speling is bad and my writing is messy.
- Mikey

It is very hot in Egypt for reindeer but I hope you will still visit.
- Steve, 8, Cairo, Egypt.

I know I am getting quite old now, but I would be real pleased if you could pay me a little visit while you are dropping off my niece Lauren's presents tonight. I really don't like being a grown up if it means that you won't visit me anymore. Thankyou Santa and I look forward to seeing my stocking in the morning!
- Kate, 25, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

The elves must really love you to work so hard for you or do you just pay them a lot?
- Tyler, 8, East Peoria, Illinois.

merry xmas and dont get drunk xmas eve because if you get drunk and drive the sliegh you might crash.
- Jenna, 10, Tasmania, Australia.

How do u stay on my roof??? I mean its soooo steep!! What if u fall??? I mean i don't want my dad to become santa clause i think Tim Allen makes a better santa.
- Samantha, 12, Thunder Bay, Ontario.

Santa I also want my parents to be nice to each other
- (Name and address withheld by Santa).

I always want to see real Santa Clause, but my parents don't have much money even to buy TV. That why I never see Santa Clause. With best wishes MARTA
- Marta, 15, Kolobrzeg, Poland.
GARDEN UPDATE
Chilly in the a.m., sunny in the afternoon and whoosh! by 4p.m. it was 45F and dropping....

THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS~DAY 11
ON THE ELEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, your true love gave to you - eleven pipers piping..ten lords-a-leapin', nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Here's a pipe of your own, have fun and don't blow the whole day!

PHOTOBOMBING


   
GARDEN GIGGLE


FAUNA

GARDEN GOODIES~SHARE OUR GARDEN RECIPE #0122 DOGGIE HOLIDAY TREATS
Don't forget your furry friends this holiday!

You Will Need:

(1/2) cup unsweetened applesauce
(1) egg, slightly beaten
(1/2) cup chunky peanut butter
(1) teaspoon vanilla
(1- 1/4) cups water
(3) cups whole-wheat flour
(1) cup white flour
(1/2) cup cornmeal
(1/2) cup quick-cooking oats
(1/4) cup chopped peanuts

Preheat oven to 350F degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine applesauce, egg, peanut butter, vanilla and water. Mix well. Add flours, corn meal, oats and peanuts and mix well to form a dough. Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead until thoroughly mixed together. Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick and cut out shapes. Place on greased baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes until lightly browned. Cool on rack. Makes 30 cookies.



FEEDBACK
As always, we would love to hear from you! Please share here; Or find us on Facebook Or Pin us!Follow Me on Pinterest 
Tweet   Delicious

No comments: