- JUST BLOOMED TODAY
- AWKWARD PHOTO OF THE DAY
- TWEET TREATS
- DID YOU KNOW...? THE GREAT PUMPKIN TRIVIA QUIZ
- DOG CONFESSIONS
- GARDEN UPDATE
- DOG HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
- GARDEN GIGGLE
- GARDEN GOODIES~SHARE OUR GARDEN RECIPE #0100 RASPBERRY-ALMOND LINZER BARS
- WHAT IN THE WORLD?
Today's photo share comes from Virginia in California who pulled over to take these wonderful photos of a spectacular double rainbow. Thanks for sharing!
1. Who is the only one in the Peanuts gang who believes in the Great Pumpkin?
d. Charlie Brown
2. Who kept getting rocks in their bag when going out for trick or treating?
a. no one
d. Charlie Brown
3. Which kid's identity was given away to the gang because of the unusual cloud of dirt that follows him?
a. Santa Claus
4.Snoopy, as a WWI Flying Ace imagines his _______ is a plane.
5. Where did almost everyone else go while Linus was waiting for the Great Pumpkin?
a. to the store
b. to play baseball
c. out trick or treating
6. According to Linus, the Great Pumpkin rises from the most _______ pumpkin patch.
Answers: 1-a, 2-d, 3-d, 4-c, 5-c, 6-d
Planted roses and mums today and filled up other planters with potting soil and mulch. My naked ladies are starting to leaf, but haven't seen any activity from any other bulbs yet.
DOG HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
1917 Mata Hari, the archetype of the seductive female spy, is executed for espionage by a French firing squad at Vincennes outside of Paris.
1930 Duke Ellington records his first big hit, "Mood Indigo"
1946 Herman Goering dies
1951 The TV sitcom "I Love Lucy" debuts on CBS
1965 First draft card burned
1989 Wayne Gretzy breaks scoring record
1990 Mikhail Gorbachev wins Nobel Peace Prize
1991 Thomas confirmed to the Supreme Court
2007 Drew Carey debuts as the host of the TV show "The price Is Right"
2012 Tens of thousands rally for the Pakistani girl shot by the Taliban