- JUST BLOOMED TODAY
- AWKWARD PHOTO OF THE DAY
- TWEET TREATS
- DID YOU KNOW...? HALLOWEEN MYTHS
- DOG CONFESSIONS
- GARDEN UPDATE
- DOG HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
- GARDEN GIGGLE
- WHAT IN THE WORLD?
- If a young girl puts a silver coin and rosemary under her pillow on Halloween, she will dream of her future husband.
- A bat flying around your house three times on Halloween means that someone will die.
- On Halloween you should never turn around if you hear footsteps because you might see death behind you.
- Tradition claims that children born on Halloween are protected from evil spirits throughout their life.
- You will have good luck if on the night before Halloween you sleep facing south.
- If you hear a cat sneeze, you will be lucky.
- A robin flies inside your house you will have good luck.
- If you put a dress on inside out on Halloween you will have good luck.
- If the top if your head itches on Halloween, you will have good luck.
- Another good luck sign is if you sneeze three times before breakfast.
- If you dream of a white cat, you will be a lucky person.
- If you see over your left shoulder,and you see the new moon, it is bad luck.
- On Halloween, you will have bad luck if you get off bed using the left foot.
- If you listen three hoots of an owl you will be unlucky.
- Don't open inside of your house or building an umbrella or you will have a bad luck day.
- A bad luck sign is to heard the crow of a rooster at night.
- If you want to avoid bad luck on Halloween, don't sing before breakfast or cry before dinner.
- When a bird flies into a sick person's window, it means that person will die soon.
- On Halloween, if you see a spider, it is the spirit of a loved one that is watching over you.
- You will know that a family member has died when you heard the chime of a clock that is not working.
- You know someone has died when a bird flies into your house.
- If no one speaks at the table during dinner on Halloween, spirits will come to the table.
- If you want to know if you will have a long life, on Halloween night you have to make an unbroken apple peel, which will estimate how long you will live, the longer the peel is, the longer you'll live.
- To know the first letter of your future spouse, carve an apple in a long strip, then toss it over your shoulder and turn around the peel will land on the shape of the first letter of your future spouse.
- Single women get in front of a mirror in a darkened room and stare at it. This way they could see the face of their future husband, but if their destiny is die before get married , a skull will appear in the mirror.
Hot as summer today, hitting the 80's while our friends down the hill either roasted in the 90's or were chilly with the breeze in the 70's.
Changed our lizard's cage around, with the purchase of a heated CAVE. Greenlee now has a home like the Flintstones, with little mailbox and all.
DOG HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
1781 Victory at Yorktown
1796 Editorial accuses Jefferson of affair with slave
1812 Napoleon retreats from Moscow
1977 The supersonic jet Concord made its first landing at JFK airport in New York
1982 John DeLorean is arrested in $24 million dollar cocaine deal
1985 First Blockbuster store opens
1987 Stock Market took a dive making it the biggest one day sell off in stock market history
2003 Mother Theresa is beatified by Pope John Paul II
2012 Newsweek to cease print edition after 80 years