Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wind Stories

"The Wind"
by Robert Louis Stevenson
I saw you toss the kites on high 
And blow the birds about the sky; 
And all around I heard you pass, 
Like ladies' skirts across the grass

Oh wind, a blowing all day long, 
Oh wind, that sings so loud a song! 
 I saw the different things you did,
 But always you yourself you hid.


 I felt you push, I heard you call,
 I could not see yourself at all 


 Oh wind, a blowing all day long!
 Oh wind, that sings so loud a song!
 O you that are so strong and cold,
 O blower, are you young or old? 


Are you a beast of field and tree,
 Or just a stronger child than me?
 O wind, a blowing all day long, 
O wind, that sings so loud a song!
TODAY'S SEEDS OF WISDOM
  • JUST BLOOMED TODAY
  • GARDEN UPDATE
  • FAUNA
  • GARDEN GIGGLE
  • FEEDBACK
JUST BLOOMED TODAY
GARDEN UPDATE
Today my garden talked to me, and I listened; I listened to the wind blowing in, whistling its tales of other places; I heard birds twitter the neighborhood status report; I heard baby birds snuggled down in the birdhouse, waiting for Mom & Dad to bring lunch,calling to me that they were hungry. And I heard happiness and peace, joy and contentment.


GARDEN GIGGLE
FAUNA
FEEDBACK
As always, we would love to hear from you! Please share here; Or find us on Facebook!

No comments: