The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath
Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course,
Chief nourisher in life's feast."
- JUST BLOOMED TODAY
- GARDEN UPDATE
- DO BEES SLEEP?
- GARDEN GIGGLE
- GARDEN GAMES
- Immobile with twitching antennae
- immobile with immobile antennae
- Cleaners (up to 3 days old) sleep in shorter bursts, but they usually sleep in the cells
- Nurses (4-12 days old) sleep in longer time spans, and fewer sleep in cells
- Storers (13-20 days old) nap even longer, only a few sleep in cells
- Foragers sleep for the longest durations mostly at night, but seldom in cells.
- When you hear someone talking about the King, and you don't know whether they are talking about Elvis or Richard Petty
- You use a pig for a garbage disposal
- You can't go to church this year because your Sunday socks are being used as the truck's gas cap
- You think vowels are E.I.E.I.O
- You clean out your car or truck with a leaf blower
- Your tackle box contains dynamite and blasting caps
- You have the policeman hold your beer while you get your license.
- Your coffee table used to be a telephone cable spool
- You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table
- You've ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame
- Your home has more miles on it than your car.
- There is a stuffed possum anywhere in your house
- You own a homemade fur coat
- Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat